Saturday, November 16, 2019

week 13: Online Marketing Post #2

As I mentioned earlier, Money Mailer is not a business that can use too much advertising online because we tend to target business owners instead of regular customers. As far as ads go, I think we could use Facebook somewhat to post a prospecting ad there and show how effective we are in marketing. I do not believe that we need to have that constant, maybe once or twice a month so that we are not annoying. The type of Facebook advertising we could use would be prospecting ads and lead ads to show users. It does not cost too much to produce these ads and I think that if we only do it a few times a month it would generate the best results for my business.

The boosts that were mentioned are very interesting. Since we are not planning to use online marketing too  often, I do not think that we need to boost our ads to make them easier to view by Facebook users.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up Final Post

My viewpoint on social media has changed for the fact that social media is now more used on business and advertising. Before when social med...