Monday, November 25, 2019

Week 14: Developing Online Advertising



The first ad is the ad that I will use for all my social media accounts. I believe that this will be effective because it has a great logo with the American colors on it. It has a great "call to action" when it states "Like getting money into your mailbox". Finally it also has a picture of food in which people are always attracted to. It shows that we also have an online website and has the money mailer phone app. The second app I will also include because it shows the sample ad that will be shown if you sign up with money mailer. 

An objective is the purpose of posting your ad on social media. Most people might use it to try and attract more customers. Some businesses will use an ad to create more leads or just to promote awareness that they are around. The objective that makes the most sense for my business has to be the leads and awareness. The best case scenario for me would be to try to create leads for me to connect with business owners who want to market their business. Also to just show everyone that we are a legit business that really works for businesses. The fact that we have a Little Caesars that has linked up with us shows that we can work for everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up Final Post

My viewpoint on social media has changed for the fact that social media is now more used on business and advertising. Before when social med...