Monday, October 21, 2019

Week 9 Blog Post: Twitter

When I was doing my advanced search I just typed in what I believe my business needed. For example I believe that restaurants will be a key component to my business so I typed in certain categories such as pizza or sushi. I did that for beauty salons and automotive businesses as well because those are also big parts of my business. I did not necessarily have to type in different words to get different results it went by fairly smoothly. I ended up finding "Millimetre Salons, "Thrush and Son" (Home Improvement), "Ichiban Sushi", "Convoy Auto Repair", "Original Pizza Place".

There were two lists that I created for Twitter. I created a potential client list which shows companies that are in the process of linking up with us. This was important because we can see what those businesses need and keep track of what they are doing to focus on their needs. If we can find out this  information we have a better chance of contracting with them. The second list I made was our existing clients. This was also important because we can also keep track of what our existing clients are promoting in order to retain these clients. Creating lists helps us stay organized because a list only shows certain accounts that are in that category so that it will not be hard finding those on a regular search.

I would think that the time people would see my tweets would be in the evening when they get off work rather than the busy hours of the afternoon. I would believe that these tweets are most effective on weekends as well when they do not have work and are on their phone regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up Final Post

My viewpoint on social media has changed for the fact that social media is now more used on business and advertising. Before when social med...