Sunday, October 6, 2019

Week 7 Post 1: List of Liked Businesses

GNC
FOOTLOCKER
GAMESTOP
CALVIN KLEIN
NIKE
POKI POKI
IN-N-OUT

These are the list of businesses that I chose to like as my page. I chose these businesses because these are the places I usually like to shop at. I have a bigger interest in these places rather than others. I believe that I can use this feature to help grow my business by trying to invite as many people I can to like my page. Also, the more I start to like other businesses the more connections I can make, which is huge for my business because I need businesses to market for in order for my business to succeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up Final Post

My viewpoint on social media has changed for the fact that social media is now more used on business and advertising. Before when social med...