Monday, October 28, 2019

Week 10: Blogging for Business Part 2

For my business I would use the human interest and emotion to my post because I need to convince the business owner that he is making the right decision. My idea would be to show my customer testimonials of business owners who have already marketed and advertised with us and have grown to be successful. By doing this I believe that it will have an emotional effect on the customer. It will show him that other people who have been in the same position that he/she is in made the decision to say yes and have seen results. Not really sure what is meant by what categories I would use to target my audience and how these categories will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up Final Post

My viewpoint on social media has changed for the fact that social media is now more used on business and advertising. Before when social med...