Friday, November 8, 2019

Week 12: Using Other Online Tolls Post #1

In my business online marketing told do not play a huge role in the success of my business. The way my business gets clients is to go around cold calling businesses and trying to set appointments with business owners. But there are a few tools that can help me. I believe that the Meetup tool has potential to be an important factor in my business. With meetup, I am able to try to find a group of business owners who meet up and try to help each other out. I can integrate this to my current plan by having some time maybe twice a month to attend these meetups and maybe build some connections and relationships that can turn into clients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping it up Final Post

My viewpoint on social media has changed for the fact that social media is now more used on business and advertising. Before when social med...